It might have already happened, but it would be funnier if they actually won.
Regardless, the Seattle Seahawks lost a game to the Kansas City Chiefs that almost everyone predicted they would, and it still seems certain that this team isn’t going anywhere in 2022. That’s okay, because this team has exceeded expectations in some ways. Numerous, but the reality began. Not all pessimism, particularly regarding this team’s long-term prospects. But confidence fades quickly in the short term.
I miss the 2020 Card of Protection. This group is going to get there, but not this year.
– irrevocably chubby yet festive ❄ (@cmikesspinmove) December 24, 2022
I have no idea what Waldron is trying to accomplish. But in his defense, the offensive line can’t create any momentum. no one.
– Corbin K. Smith (CorbinSmithNFL) December 24, 2022
How our font went from solid to full
– Jamalszn (Jamalsznn) December 24, 2022
The only thing that could get the Seahawks back in this game is more running/running/passing. Trust the process
– Parker (@ParkerLewes) December 24, 2022
the @employee One of the more pleasant surprises of the first half of the season was the OL&13 staff group.
They were one of the biggest challenges in the second half. no push. lose on the edges. Simply not good enough and I constantly re-attack
– BrockHuard December 24, 2022
Geno having to line up our resident reps in the right place multiple times is really awkward and reflects on the training. This team does not deserve the postseason.
– Abe Bronco (@blaisien_) December 24, 2022
The NFL rigged against the Seahawks…..
– Sami Jarjour (@SamiOnTap) December 24, 2022
Tyler Lockett may have missed the game, but that didn’t stop him from sharing some of the emotion in the game.
Did the bosses get punishment yet?? Friend request
– Tyler Lockett (@TDLockett12) December 24, 2022
Others shared the same sentiment, it seems.
Christmas gift from rulers to presidents:
– I just wanna know (@Stay1nTheKnow) December 24, 2022
The rulers cannot be this unilaterally in half a copy
– Matty F. Brown (@mattyfbrown) December 24, 2022
A penalty kick at Kavkaz Center?! It’s a Christmas miracle!
– Marielle (@marielle922) December 24, 2022
How was Austin Blythe called to a false start?
– Samuel RGold December 24, 2022
The defense had a more respectable performance than many expected against a KC offense, and even if it was far from perfect, they weren’t the weakest link on the field today. Tarek Wolin is back again, as he always does.
Tarik Wulin is the only reason I watched this match
– Luke (ColdWunz) December 24, 2022
It wasn’t all bad… Godwin Igwebuike looks like a pleasant mid-season surprise in the second leg.
Goodwin averages 33.5 yards per kickoff return. Sheesh.
– Duggar, Michael Shawn (@MikeDugar) December 24, 2022
Some say Godwin Igwebuike is the next Devin Hester.
Field Gulls December 24, 2022
For those wondering, the Seahawks will need to promote Igwebuike from the practice squad in the next two weeks or he will become a free agent after the season.
– John P. Gilbert (JohnPGilbertNFL) December 24, 2022
Despite all the doom and gloom, the Seahawks still aren’t “Technically speaking“He is excluded from contention for the winnings… so I would say there is a chance.
Early returns have the potential to mitigate today’s loss and pave the way for the Seahawks to the playoffs, still https://t.co/yuDQ78889E
– John ️ Fraley (@johndavidfraley) December 24, 2022
Also, I hope this doesn’t describe your viewing situation:
The hardest part about watching Seahawks games at my parents’ house is that everyone else here hates football so they spend as much time as they can playing Seahawks at me
– good opinion sometimes haver (wrongopinionman) December 24, 2022
#Twitter #reacts #Seahawks #frigid #loss #Chiefs #cold #snaps