Get the details below.
■ Basics: Features
With 385 in-game songs, this version contains the largest number of songs in the series’ history! The total jumps to 502 when the DX version and add-ons are included!
- Songs included in the game: 385 songs
- DX Exclusive Version: 27 songs
- Downloadable Content Extensions: 90 songs
- Total songs: 502 songs
Includes 167 new songs
*Compared to Final Fantasy Rhythm [38 articles]”href=”https://www.gematsu.com/series/final-fantasy”> Final Fantasy: Curtain Cal3DS [3,893 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/nintendo/3ds”> 3DS, released 2014.
Examples of newly added music:
- “during the vortex” ( Final Fantasy XIV Online [2 articles]”href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/final-fantasy-xiv-online”> Final Fantasy XIV)
- “Heroes” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “APOCALYPSE NIGHT (Trailer Uncovered)” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “Valse di Fantastica” (Final Fantasy XV)
- “One-winged angel – rebirth” ( Final Fantasy VII Remake [106 articles]”href=” https://www.gematsu.com/games/final-fantasy-vii-remake”> Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- “Tifa Theme – Seventh Heaven” (Final Fantasy VII Remake)
Bonus content includes different tracks from popular Square Enix titles!
Appears 104 characters from all over Final Fantasy series.
■ Basics: gameplay
Tap and tilt to the rhythm!
When the on-screen triggers overlap the trigger mark, start your move!
The red, yellow, and green circles are called “triggers.” When they overlap the white circles on the right of the screen called “trigger marks”, make a well-timed movement with a button or stick!
Simple controls make the gameplay so intuitive that anyone can pick it up.
— Difficulty Options
There are three difficulty levels to choose from for each piece of music: Basic / Expert / Ultimate.
In addition, about a third of the songs offer the highest level of difficulty, “High”!
- Touch the trigger: press a button.
- Slide trigger: Move the stick in the direction of the arrow. Use two chopsticks for two arrows.
- Press the trigger: Hold the button for the duration of the trigger and eventually release it.
- Hold-Slide Trigger: Hold down a button for the duration of the trigger, and move the stick in the direction of the arrow at the end.
■ Basics: Game Modes
Three kinds of music stages
Battle music stage
Defeat waves of enemies in time with accelerating battle music!
—Field Music Stage
Go with your party to relaxing field music!
—music stage stage
Play to the beat against a backdrop of unforgettable scenes from each title!
All-new game mode.
—Choose from your favorite titles!
Relive a total of 29 previous titles and unlock their songs as you go.
– takes over [276 articles]”href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/gungho-online-entertainment/acquire”>Character acquisition!
Characters associated with each title will join your team.
– Advance across the map by scanning each stage!
Each song also has its own mission, such as “Defeat 10 ‘bomb’ enemies”, and songs cleared in this mode are unlocked for playback in Music Stages.
■ Characters and Party [18 articles]”href =” https://www.gematsu.com/genres/party “> Party Formation
Party with your favorite characters! You can have up to four characters of your choice in your group.
Abilities / Summons
You can set up to three abilities for each character. There are different types of abilities, including attack and healing, as well as character-specific abilities.
Summon Summons on the Musical Battlefield by placing a Summoning Stone. Summoning Stones come with random bonus effects. Try to get your favorite summons with better and better effects!
In addition to characters and summons, you can also change moogle and blimp styles. Neither effect affects stats or gameplay, so set which moogle and blimp you think looks best.
Shows a total of 104 characters from Final Fantasy series
Characters can be obtained by opening the title associated with them in the quest chain. You can also get enemy characters by clearing the final stage of each title!
The list of characters includes:
Percussion: the final bar line slated to come out of PS4 [23,977 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps4″> PlayStation 4 and Switch [12,301 articles]href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/nintendo/switch”> Switch on February 16, 2023 worldwide.
#Stage #Rhythm #Final #Tape #Line #Details #Series #Quests #mode #characters #party #formation #Gematsu